LAWA and Westfield’s vision for an entirely new travel experience at LAX Terminal 3 is taking shape just in time for the start of the new year with the opening of our new retail and dining lineup that includes nearly 10,000 square feet of space, 17 new brands, nine LA‐based favorites and eight concepts never before seen in U.S. airports.
The new lineup has debuted following Delta Air Lines’ relocation to Terminals 2 and 3 at LAX in May 2017, which was the first step in the airline’s $1.9 billion redevelopment of the terminals to create the Delta Sky Way at LAX. The redevelopment will be complete in a few years, but the customer experience improvements start now with the opening the new dining and retail space in Terminal 3.
“The completion of the Delta Sky Way at LAX is a few years away, but customers can expect to see new features and enhancements to Terminals 2 and 3 throughout the course of the project. In the end, we want to offer a world‐class customer experience at LAX, and these new, high‐quality dining and shopping options are a fantastic start.” — Mary Loeffelholz, Delta’s Vice President – Corporate Real Estate
“What a great surprise for travelers to discover in Terminal 3 just before the holidays. Working together, we’re elevating the experience and helping LAWA and Delta make their LAX vision a reality.”— Dan Hough, Westfield’s Vice President at LAX
Among the new, local and iconic brands in the terminal are Angel City Brewery, LA Life, Ashland Hill and The Parlor – all LAX and airport firsts. Travelers are also savoring favorites like Shake Shack, Starbucks and L.A.‐based brands Blue Window and earthbar.
The full dining and retail lineup includes:
- Angel City Brewery – An LA‐based brewery that has become a leader in the craft beer scene.
- Ashland Hill and Ashland Hill Bar – Experience true Santa Monica cuisine with seasonal dishes and an Alist
selection of local brews.
- Blue Window – Featuring slow cooking and fast service, Blue Window is the new face of fast food,
bringing global flavors and an environmental consciousness to our grab‐and‐go world.
- Deli & Co. – This convenient grab‐and‐go station is fully stocked with pre‐made sandwiches and snacks
that are easy to stash for sustenance on the fly.
- earthbar – Enjoy signature California fresh juices, wraps and salads all within an innovative grab‐and‐go
- Hudson LAXpress – Pick up must‐have travel essentials, souvenirs and news and gifts.
- Hudson News – Offering a selection of regional, national and international magazine titles along with a
selection of newspapers and books. This convenient location in Terminal 3 also includes snacks, bottled
beverages, and other travel items.
- La Familia – This vibrant restaurant will have you craving their street tacos and rice bowls. Take a seat and
bask in the moment while enjoying a delicious meal and refreshing beverage.
- LA Life – Eat well and feel great with fresh, local snack options. Healthy has never tasted so good.
- Moshi – Find the latest in premium accessories and cutting‐edge electronics.
- Panda Express – Taste the flavors of traditional Chinese cuisine.
- The Parlor – Indulge in modern American comfort food with a trendy twist at this iconic LA gastro pub.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea – Offering superior coffees and teas by sourcing the best quality coffee beans and tea
leaves in the world since 1966.
- Shake Shack – This modern day “roadside” burger stand is known for its 100 percent all‐natural,
antibiotic‐free Angus beef burgers, flat‐top dogs, frozen custard and more.
- Starbucks – The classic American coffeehouse is the ultimate in elite coffee beverages made with the
highest quality and the utmost convenience.
- Soundstage by Hudson – Discover LA’s energy and creativity in this high‐energy retail zone.